Choose from Three Options
- $29 for two 15-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions (a $60 value)
- $39 for two 30-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions (a $100 value)
- $59 for two 60-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions (a $200 value)
During the only FDA-approved electrolysis hair-removal treatments, licensed professionals administer small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. As hair growth is a process that occurs in cycles, and electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, some patients may need additional sessions for the best results. Some people have likened the sensation to a stinging or pricking feeling.
- Only FDA-approved treatment for hair removal
- Ceases hair growth by delivering a small electrical current to the follicle via a thin probe
- Works on all parts of the body