A thin probe delivers a small electric current to hair follicles, shutting down growth
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26 for two 15-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions (a $60 value)
- $42 for three 15-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions (a $100 value)
During the only FDA-approved electrolysis hair-removal treatments, licensed professionals administer small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. As hair growth is a process that occurs in cycles, and electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, some patients may need additional sessions for the best results. Some people have likened the sensation to a stinging or pricking feeling.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Loran Electrolysis
- Only FDA-approved treatment for hair removal
- Ceases hair growth by delivering a small electrical current to the follicle via a thin probe
- Works on all parts of the body