All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 7, 2018
· Reviewed March 9, 2018
· Reviewed March 2, 2018
What You'll Get
- $30.50 for two 15-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions (a $60 value)
- $46 for three 15-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions (a $100 value)
During the only FDA-approved electrolysis hair-removal treatments, licensed professionals administer small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. As hair growth is a process that occurs in cycles, and electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, some patients may need additional sessions for the best results. Some people have likened the sensation to a stinging or pricking feeling.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Loran Electrolysis
- Only FDA-approved treatment for hair removal
- Ceases hair growth by delivering a small electrical current to the follicle via a thin probe
- Works on all parts of the body