Like the best pie dough, your body needs to be moisturized, kneaded, and smoothed before it's ready to be filled with apples and flung against a loved one. Get a delicious, crumb-free exterior with today's Groupon at Lord and Whisper Skin Care Spa at either their Brooklyn or Manhattan location. Choose between the following options:
- For $99, you get a Royalty Package (up to a $215 value).
- For $65, you get a Spring Back into Action package (a $130 value).
Specializing in soothing, natural skincare, Lord & Whisper's certified aestheticians employ cutting-edge treatments and techniques to help heal skin inside and out. The Spring Back into Action package debuts with a 30-minute muscle-melting massage, followed by a facial to defeat dryness and an underarm wax to ready extremities for weekend cocktail dresses or carving snow angels in a bikini. Stress-busters opting for the Royalty package are treated to a full 50-minute massage and a choice of a signature or buff-and-shine facial, while hands and feet receive a saccharine scouring with a brown-sugar scrub accompanied by a soy body-butter massage. Pelt-pleasers opting for either package can add lunch to their day for an extra $25, as well as a glass of homemade sangria or freshly brewed herbal tea.
SpaFinders give Lord & Whisper Skin Care Spa an average rating of 4.1 stars:
- I absolutely recommend this spa to anyone who is looking for a quiet, cozy, warm and tranquil environment. The services I received left me feeling brand new. My skin was so soft and supple. – Rho
- …the masseuse really worked her magic and put me to sleep. That is what I call relaxation and easing the tension in the muscles. – DJarrett
- I had a facial done and it was great! My face was so radiant. – Sugar
Lord & Whisper Skin Care Spa
Lord & Whisper Skin Care Spa's aestheticians breathe life into damaged skin with nutrients as diverse as red wine, 24-karat gold flakes, and vitamin C. The extensive menu of facials, each of which addresses a specific skin type, reads like a skin cell's unpublished utopian novel: lactic acids loosen and release debris, beta hydroxy acids bolster collagen production, and silver ions strengthen the skin's immunity, making it less prone to breakouts and bad reactions. Alongside the facials, which treat skin conditions ranging from teen acne to mature wrinkles, the aestheticians offer full-body brown-sugar scrubs, seaweed body wraps, and aromatherapy décolletage massages.