Spa offers a plethora of services including relaxing massages, rejuvenating facials, professional nail care, and hairstyling
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage with aromatherapy for each person
- 60-minute custom facial for each person
- Salt glow exfoliating or lavender foot scrub for each person
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lorelay Salon & Spa
The owner of Lorelay Salon & Spa, Lorelay Rubio is not only a nationally licensed massage therapist, but also specializes in body wraps and ultrasonic-cavitation and radio-frequency treatments. As a result, she’s staffed the salon and spa with only the best in hairstylists, skincare specialists, and nail technicians. Stylists craft sleek cuts augmented by multidimensional highlights and lowlights. Elsewhere, clients indulge sea salt and hydrating scrubs or soothing manicures finished with Gelish, medspa, and OPI polishes.