Choose from Three Options
$31 for a dining package for two (a $57.85 total value)
- One appetizer (a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (a $35.90 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $12 value)
$61 for a dining package for four (a $115.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (a $19.90 value)
- Four entrees (a $71.80 value)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $24 value)
$13 for $20 worth of carryout. See the menu.
Lorenzos Italian Restaurant
After many years of running Lorenzos Italian Restaurant, Domenick Scotto handed the reins to his son, Michael, who uses the same recipes his father first created more than 40 years ago. Chefs tuck cheese into ravioli pockets and roll meatballs by hand. They layer mushrooms and marsala wine sauce atop cuts of veal and broil lobster flown in daily from Maine. The eatery’s wine list, with red and white sips, splits its sourcing from vineyards in Italy and California, along with a few exotic locales, such as Chile and the Bermuda Triangle.