All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Though ballet has since become associated with finesse and beauty, it was actually invented by the fearsome Cossacks—tough, resourceful horsemen who leapt, spun, and tippy-toed toward their enemies whenever their steed was felled in battle. Experience the graceful evolution of this former combat technique with today's Groupon. For $15, today's side deal gets you one ticket to one of five Los Angeles Ballet performances of The Nutcracker, a $30 value. Choose one from the following five shows:
- December 4 at 7:30 p.m. at the Alex Theatre in Glendale
- December 5 at 2 p.m. at the Alex Theatre in Glendale
- December 24 at 2 p.m. at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center
- December 26 at 1 p.m. at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center
- December 26 at 5 p.m. at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center
The Los Angeles Ballet is a group of more than two dozen dancers who prance across the stage like marionettes controlled by Santa's team of bethumbed reindeer. See this renowned company perform a holiday classic to the choreography of experienced husband and wife team Thordal Christensen and Colleen Neary.
Four Yelpers give the Los Angeles Ballet a perfect five star average, and LAB's co-artistic directors Thordal Christensen & Colleen Neary's 2009 Nutcracker production has been featured in the Los Angeles Times:
- The dance-heavy second act is where Los Angeles Ballet shines, which is to be expected from the city’s only fully professional classical company. The company’s sincere dancers do not disappoint. – Laura Bleiberg, Los Angeles Times
- I have seen The Nutcracker a few times since I was a little kid. The Los Angeles Ballet put on the finest rendition of it I have seen. – Josh F., Yelp
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.