Members snag exclusive access to classes, workshops, tours & discounts on merchandise at historic arboretum & garden
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
One-Year Family or Grandparent Membership for Two Adults and Their Children. Includes:
- Discount tickets to Moonlight Forest, a Magical Lantern Festival
- Festival runs from November 9–January 12
- Presale open to members from September 23–October 14, then to the general public starting October 15
- During presale, members receive $7 off all festival tickets
- Free admission to the Arboretum for one year ($9 per visit value).
- Reward of supporting the Arboretum’s education programs and gardens.
- Free admission to more than 300 participating gardens throughout the United States and Canada. Currently reciprocal admission is not extended to Descanso Gardens members.
- Discounts on most classes, workshops, lectures, tours and family programs
- Special invitations to the New Member Orientation Tour
- Free admission to “Arboretum Summer Nights” concert series
- One year subscription to the Arboretum member magazine and calendar
- Early entry for walking and running privileges beginning at 8:00 a.m. (7:30 a.m. in summer)
- 10% discount in the Arboretum Garden & Gift Shop
- Circulation privileges of plant and garden books at the Arboretum Library
- Invitations to Members-only special events
- 10% or more discount at participating nurseries
- 20% discount on a subscription to Pacific Horticulture Magazine
- Free subscription to Better Homes & Gardens or Martha Stewart Living Magazine
- 10% discount on individual tickets to the Pasadena POPS summer concert series at the Arboretum
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. First time members only. Not valid for renewals, rejoins or current members. Must activate membership by the expiration date on your voucher. Memberships only, not valid on day admission tickets, classes, workshops, in Gift Shop, or special events. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden
Nestled in the historic Rancho Santa Anita—a homestead originally inhabited by the Gabrieleno Tongva tribe—Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden houses wildlife and plants from all over the globe on 127 acres. Its creators opened the Arboretum in 1947 to promote environmental awareness in a sanctuary that reflects the distinct history, flora, and culture of southern California. The grounds reflect the founders' aim—hummingbirds flutter among the colorful blooms in the Grace Kallam Perennial Garden, and wildflowers, herbs, and veggies spring to life at the hands of community volunteers in the educational Garden for All Seasons. Tropical and temperate blossoms embellish the Meyberg waterfall's sun-drenched stone face and blue-gum trees stand guard in front of the Queen Anne cottage, one of several historic sites that was constructed in 1885 to encapsulate Victorian opulence. Peacocks and great egrets strut among living plant collections, which explode into flowery canopies whenever the right garden sprites are available to aid in pollination.
Members often gain exclusive access to the Arboretum's slate of events, which includes workshops, tours, Yoga in the Garden, and live music performances in the summer months. Summer camps reawaken brains that usually hibernate until September, and Bookworms Story Time captures attention year-round.