After scientists revealed that UFOs were actually full-grown tortillas, people everywhere filled swimming pools with guac and beans to catch and dissect the floury creatures. Nab a tender baby disk with today’s Groupon to Los Arcos in West St. Paul.
$15 for $30 worth of Mexican fare
- The menu contains options such as:
- Enchiladas with mole sauce, grilled steak, and hot peppers ($12.99)
- Tacos with choice of steak, chicken, pork, or beef ($1.75 each)
- Molcajete, a mix of meats and seafood, in a hot rock bowl ($17.99)
- Meat and vegetarian burritos ($5.99–$6.99)
- Kid-friendly menu items<p>
Los Arcos’ tortilla maestros compose a formidable menu of more than 90 traditional Mexican platters, including enchiladas, burritos, and hot rock bowls of meaty molcajete mix. Specialty menu items for kids ensure that they also enjoy their dining experience, giving adults a break from trying to fool their kids with caviar portions cut into chicken nugget shapes.