Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $15 worth of lunch for two
- $20 for $30 worth of lunch for four
- $16 for $24 worth of dinner for two
- $32 for $48 worth of dinner for four
Click here to see the menu.
Los Poblanos Restaurant
The team at Los Poblanos Restaurant is proud to serve a menu of authentic Mexican cuisine. Using fresh ingredients and their honed culinary skills, chefs present diners with the flavors of their childhoods in Mexico. Read on to learn about a few of the stand-out items:
- Sopa azteca: There's a lot of texture in this house-made soup, thanks to the crunch of tortilla strips and fried pork skin; velvety avocado and cream; and chewy chicken and chilies.
- Lazaro cardenas: A wrap of plantain leaves retains the juicy flavor of this fish filet, plated with shrimp, mushrooms, potatoes, and an assortment of vegetables.
- Frozen margarita: The refreshing Mexican classic is served frozen or on the rocks and blended with premium tequila.