All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Room Escape Game for 2 People
- Room Escape Game for 4 People
- Private Room Escape Game for Up to 10 People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Younger than 14 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must be 10 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lost And Locked In
Being lost and locked in may seem like a scary concept to some, but at Lost And Locked In, it's all apart of the game. Luckily, the key to making it out is hidden somewhere in the room, along with some puzzles and clues that'll lead players in the right direction. But players will have to work fast in order to win the game, as the clock ticks down with every second. Here's a look at some of the escape rooms at lost and locked In:
- Trapper's Lair: Waking up in an unfamiliar place, you slowly realize you've been kidnapped. Your captor is a man named Old John Gill, who used to be one of the world's best animal trappers, before he switched to a more dangerous game.
- Cochrin's Last Test: Your longtime friend and mentor, Andrew Cochrin, has passed away under mysterious circumstances. When you receive a call from his secretary inviting you to his manor, you go, only to find yourselves trapped in Cochrin's test of wits.