Experienced pilot takes passengers over the beach around the local area in a maintained & climate controlled Robinson R44 helicopter
What You'll Get
12 minute beach tour: The guide leads the group of trekkers to incredible views of the white sand Gulf Shores beach while trailing up the coastline to Perdido Pass in Orange Beach
20 minute sea and wildlife tour: Adventurers will follow their guides beyond the Condominium coastline out over the water in search of beautiful sea creatures in the Gulf of Mexico! Tour includes the picturesque views of the Beach Tour locations, the excitement of the State Park Tour, and turns things quickly into a water-bound excursion to look for dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, rays, and more.
30 min gulf coast tour: Guests take to the air above the beautiful gulf shores and orange beach coastlines, traveling over the islands, and afterward, through the state park and over the water in search of sea life, and discover local gems hidden around the area.
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: noise-reduction headsets, and complimentary water and soft drinks
- Visit website to see more details about each tour
- By appointment
- Departure location: Jack Edwards National Airport, Gulf Air Center (3190 Airport Drive, Gulf Shores, AL 36542)
- Age restrictions: tours are not recommended for children under 2
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight of 300 pounds per passenger; total combined weight cannot exceed 650 pounds
The Fine Print
About Lost Bay Helicopters
Lost Bay Helicopters lets customers admire sweeping aerial views of Perdido Bay, the Gulf Shores, and Orange Beach areas. The company's red R-44 Raven II is expertly flown by veterans of the United States Armed Forces, who bring their years of expertise and flawless safety records to these leisurely trips through the air.