$26 for a shooting-range experience for two ($37 value)
- Range time for two
- One pistol, rifle, or shotgun rental
- Eye and ear protection for two
- Two targets
- Two-story open-air indoor range
- Climate-controlled facility
- Eight 22-yard lanes upstairs, eight 25-yard-lanes downstairs
- Digitally controlled target system
- Largest bullet trap in the United States
- Extensive selection of pistols, rifles, and shotguns
- More than 100 handguns available
At a Glance
Lotus Gunworks' state-of-the-art bilevel shooting range is the first of its kind. An innovative team of architects and engineers worked together to construct the impressive facility, which features automatic targets that move with the touch of a digital button and the country's largest bullet trap. Aside from the 16-lane range, the facility is home to a retail area with a stock of more than 1,500 firearms, many from popular manufacturers such as Heckler & Koch, Sig Sauer, and Smith & Wesson. In addition to stopping by the shop, visitors can get a feel for shooting everything from hunting rifles to Barrett 50 BMGs with Lotus Gunworks’ training sessions.
'Never wear a V-neck when firing a pistol,' and other shooting range tips.