Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a brunch for two ($68 value)
- $13 for $30 worth of lunch for two or more
Brunch includes one entree per person, such as the Capital Burrito, and bottomless mimosas or bloody marys for two. See brunch menu here.
Lou's City Bar
A 45-foot bar lined with 23 HDTVs, framed DC United memorabilia, and a covered, heated patio that also boasts 42-inch plasma screens. It's hard to imagine a better place to catch the game than Lou's City Bar. In fact, The Washington Post called this Columbia Heights sports bar one of the best places in the city to watch March Madness, while enjoying the full menu of pub grub.
- Starter: barbecue potato skins with cheddar fondue, scallions, and bacon
- Dinner: Mac 'n' cheese burger with bacon, barbecue sauce, and jalapeños
- Late-night snack: sriracha lime or bourbon teriyaki wings
- Dessert: Deep fried oreos, beer-battered with vanilla ice cream