Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth of lunch for two or more
- $20 for $40 worth of lunch for four or more
- $39 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $76.85 value)
- $75 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $153.70 value)
For the dinner options, diners receive the following per pair:
- Appetizer to share (up to $12.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $47.90 value)
- Two glasses of house wine ($16 value)
Click to see the menu.
Louie' s Pizzeria & Restaurant
You can start navigating Louie' s Pizzeria & Restaurant's extensive menu with the clam pie and grandma's meatballs, then work your way out from there. The pizza's a safe bet, too. Grab a seat in the pizzeria, and choose between specialty pies like the baked ziti or thin-crust Sicilian pies such as potato and onion. If it's Monday through Wednesday night, you might opt for pasta; Louie's 'pasta nights' promise more than 27 types of pasta with salad, dessert, and coffee to round it all out. There are many other crowd-pleasers as well, which are served in Louie's 70-seat warm, welcoming dining area. Pair linguine pescatore, sole oreganata, veal saltimbocca, with a glass of wine from the bar, and for dessert, try a 12-inch pie crust loaded with Nutella and bananas. Committed to authentic recipes and fresh, homemade cuisine, Louie's Pizzeria's food is prepared fresh-to-order and is served by a friendly and knowledgeable staff; even the seafood is delivered daily from a family-owned seafood company.