Eating a hearty steak makes you feel like a king, much like wearing a crown or banishing the dog to a small island in the South Atlantic. Rule with a silver fork with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a steak-house dinner for two (up to an $83 total value)
- $75 for a steak-house dinner for four (up to a $166 total value) <p>
The steak-house dinner includes the following per couple:
- Benton salad and bread (up to an $11 value)
- Two of the following entrees (up to a $30 value each):
- Bistro steak with mushroom demi
- Bone-in slow-roasted pork shank with natural jus
- Baked chicken parmesan
- Vegetable pasta primavera
- Two glasses of house wine, pints of domestic beer, or nonalcoholic drinks (up to $6 value each) <p>
Low lighting casts the private enclaves and brick fireplace in a warm glow at Louis Benton’s dining room. The restaurant is led by general manager Richard Kozlowski and new executive chef, as well as West Michigan native, Noah VanDoorne, who serves up Midwest cuisine with a French flair. VanDoorne is well-versed in international flourishes such as saffron fumet, citrus beurre blanc, and tiny edible berets, yet pays homage to his roots by sourcing ingredients from local farms for his newly upgraded menu. Some of those ingredients debut on USDA Prime aged steaks, which has earned the spotlight in Grand Rapids Magazine Restaurant Guide and were lauded by the Grand Rapids Press as a “nirvana-like experience."
31 Ionia Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503