Like crayons, chocolate comes in many varieties and tastes better when unwrapped before consuming. Taste a spectrum of sweetness with this Groupon.
$18 for a Cookie Variety Pack ($40 Value)
- Two toffee-almond crunch cookie pops
- Two turtle-crunch cookie pops
- Two german-chocolate crunch cookie pops
- Three triple-chocolate crunch cookie pops
- Three espresso-crunch cookie pops
- One dark-chocolate-covered Oreo
- One milk-chocolate-covered Oreo
- One white-chocolate-covered Oreo
- One dark-chocolate-covered Golden Oreo
- One milk-chocolate-covered Golden Oreo
- One white-chocolate-covered Golden Oreo
- Three banana-flavored chocolate-covered Oreos
- Three strawberry-cheesecake-flavored chocolate-covered Oreos<p>
Customers order their cookie variety pack online, and have a choice between picking it up in the store on a date of their choice or getting it shipped for an additional $5.95.
Because her daughter did not care for cake, Tuwanna Roberson baked enormous cookies yearly to commemorate her birthday. One year, she decided to hand-dip her daughter's favorite Oreo cookies in chocolate, creating a treat so delicious that her daughter felt compelled to share it with her teachers and school administrators. In February 2011, after the school began requesting the chocolate confections for fundraising efforts and as building materials, Louise's Sweets was born.
Tuwanna finds inspiration in the inventive methods bakers use to make cupcakes, adding flavors to her chocolate to create different flavor profiles and decorating each dessert with simple icing designs, such as onesies and snowmen. She's even adorned a bouquet of cookies with icing eyelashes as a gift for a stylist and as proof that cookies are self-aware. Other treats that receive Tuwanna's chocolate treatment include pretzel rods and rice-krispies treats, all made fresh to order and optionally arranged inside embellished vases.