IPL can diminish the effects of sun damage, uneven pigmentation, and redness leaving skin looking clearer and brighter.
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
LA Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Currently offering telemedicine visits and in-office visits for time sensitive conditions and urgent needs.
- Staff wears masks and patients are encouraged to wear facial covering as well.
- Visitors to accompany patients in the office are not allowed, unless they are needed for assistance or escorting a minor.
- Temperatures are taken at the door, and if a temperature above 100.3 is registered, the patient will be asked to reschedule.
If a patient feels they have been exposed and/or have symptoms such as fever or cough, they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check LA Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About LA Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center
LA Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center works with each of its clients to create a customized skin care plan tuned to their needs. Led by a team of skilled dermatologists, the clinic combines specialized laser therapies and medical-grade cosmetics to achieve the best results. The center uses product lines such as Obagi Medical Skin Care, Revision Skin Care and SkinCeuticals, which offer products that cleanse and clarify complexions while reducing wrinkles and other signs of aging.