Technician injects Xemoni, aiming to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Loudoun Laser and Medical Spa
Board Certified Medical Director Dr. Fongod heads Loudoun Laser and Medical Spa. Dr. Fongod uses her experience and passion for aesthetics to oversee treatments offered at Loudoun Laser and Medical Spa. As such, services include six chemical peel options to treat acne. The Enzyme peel gently exfoliates the skin and requires no downtime. What’s more, Loudoun Laser and Medical Spa balances clinical care and spa-like personal attention. Aestheticians massage vitamin C into faces or paint them with a chemical peel solution to soften fine lines. Loudoun Laser's certified technicians treat deeper wrinkles with Botox and combat acne, body hair, and pigmentation with lasers.
- Acne Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Weight Loss