What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for a charity 5K entry for one ($30 value)
- $33 for a charity 5K entry for two ($60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Love In Color Run
Though the Love In Color Run is a 5K, it's not so much a race as a vibrant celebration of love. Throughout the 3.1-mile course, contestants become canvases for bright, colored powder—emerging from the finish line as living representations of diversity and community. Here's what to expect, and how to prepare, for this festive and giddily messy stride of pride.
- What to Wear: A white t-shirt, which won't stay white for long, and goggles or glasses
- The Course: The run wraps around El Dorado High School and a few of the nearby streets
- Tips: Runners should start first, while walkers should stroll behind. As for literal strollers, they're allowed for families, but need to be covered
- The Cause: Proceeds from the event will be donated to the people and families affected by the tragic Orlando shooting