Choose from Five Options
- $39 for a half-hour Back to Beauty School makeup class for one ($70 value)
- $76 for a half-hour Back to Beauty School makeup class for two ($140 value)
- $109 for a two-hour event-planning consultation ($435 value)
- $329 for a six-hour event-planning consultation ($1,300 value)
- $318 for a two-hour Sipping Pretty party for up to 10 ($940 value)
During the Back to Beauty School class, a makeup artist leads students through the fundamentals of makeup application, with hands-on demonstrations that emphasize how to blend color and conceal blemishes.
At the Sipping Pretty party, guests chit-chat during a high tea and then learn how to choose and apply lipstick. Alternatively, experienced event planners can work with clients to plan a party from the ground up.
Love Love Darling
When Giovanna Duque and Lou Heath teamed up to start Love Love Darling, they were armed with firsthand experience as a hairdresser and skincare specialist. Their respective backgrounds inspired them not only to share the secrets of their trades with other women but also to launch a signature makeup line all their own. Now, inside their French-inspired studio, hands-on makeup classes help students perfect the art of brow grooming, applying concealer, and defining eyes with sultry, smoky shadow. Hair lessons are also available to share the basics of styling and follicle whispering, while those who prefer to leave everything to the pros are pampered with an array of beauty services including lash extensions, bridal makeup, formal updos, and airbrush foundation application.