Lymphatic drainage is a gentle, light-touch technique that helps move along the stagnant lymphatic flow and flush toxins from the body
What You'll Get
- Ultrasonic Cavitation:
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage–symptoms that can be improved by compression machine include:
- Clothes, rings, wristwatches or bracelets feeling too tight
- Feeling fullness in arms or legs
- Less flexible in wrists, hands, and ankles
- Swelling in the lower legs and ankles, especially after periods of standing
- Tiredness or aching in the legs
- New varicose veins
- Skin looking leathery on the legs
- Skin flaking or itching on the legs or feet
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Taxes and gratuity not included. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.