Choose from Five Options
- $16 for two games of laser tag for two ($28 value)
- $30 for two games of laser tag for four ($56 value)
- $145 for one Pharaoh’s Choice party for up to 10, valid Monday–Friday only ($235 value)
- $35 for an all-attractions pass for two with a $5 arcade pass each ($70 value)
- $69 for an all-attractions pass for four with a $5 arcade pass each ($140 value)
The Pharaoh’s Choice party includes laser tag with your choice of the laser maze or climbing wall and ropes course, plus an hour-long party hosted in a private party room with pizza and soda. All-attractions passes grant access to all the attractions, which include a lazer maze, ropes course, and 23-foot climbing wall.
Loveland Laser Tag Fun Center
For 20 minutes, darkness descends over your world. The only light is the eery glow of the Egyptian ruins that surround you, plus the streaks of your enemies' bright LEDs as they sprint through the arena. Inside Loveland Laser Tag Fun Center's 5,700-square-foot battlefield, the action spreads across three levels, as up to 40 total players compete for high scores in a simulation of mankind's oldest conflict: what to wear with a vest. Along with using high-tech Gen7 Supernova equipment, laser tag sessions have plenty of ways to keep the game fresh, hosting a variety of game modes and allowing players to follow their scoring progress online.
Yet the laser tag arena only accounts for a portion of the fun at Loveland. Outside the competition area, an indoor rope course stretches over an arcade, and a climbing wall looms 23 feet high. Luckily, house-made pizza gives climbers plenty of energy for the ascent.