Dogs and pups can relax during a pampering spa experience, which features an aromatherapy bath, pawdicure, and teeth brushing
What You'll Get
- What’s included: an aromatherapy bath, pawdicure, teeth brushing, blueberry face wash with a bow or bandana
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.