Olive oil is the best thing to dip bread in, just as bleach is the best thing to dip incriminating photos in. Submerge carbohydrates with today's Groupon to Lovers Lane Olive Oil Company and Baked Spice. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get $10 worth of spices.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- For $10, you get a Best Sellers' Sample Pack (a $20.05 total value), containing one ounce apiece of:
- Herb and garlic prime rib rub (a $2.75 value)
- Spicy tuscan seasoning (a $2.65 value)
- Garlic pepper (a $2 value)
- Vietnamese saigon cinnamon (a $2.55 value)
- Mediterranean thyme (a $2.35 value)
- Spanish paprika (a $1.65 value)
- Alderwood smoked sea salt (a $2.30 value)
- Fleur de sel (a $3.80 value)
- For $15, you get balsamic vinegar and four 4-ounce sample bottles of olive oil (a $30 value), choose from the following:
- Tuscan herb
- California garlic olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Oregano balsamic
Beyond their shared storefront, Lovers Lane Olive Oil Company and Baked Spice are stocked with more than 40 varieties of olive oil and balsamic vinegar along with gourmet spices. Quartets of 4-ounce oil bottles drizzle their golden bounty into hearty dishes with such flavors as basil, blood orange, and organic tarragon. Imported from Modena, Italy, balsamic vinegars come in traditional and white varieties and carry tastes of black cherry, espresso, and tangerine. Long-term flavor commitments come in 200 milliliter bottles ($13.95) and 375 milliliter bottles ($17.95), for multiple fine dinners or one acetic acid bender. Those who return with their bottles receive discounted filling rates.
The fragrant shop is also lined with an honor-guard of spices, ready to battle bland meals with such aromatic blends as garlic pepper ($4.95) and citrus dill seafood spice ($5.75). The Best Sellers' Sample Pack fills kitchen cupboards with an octet of popular flavorings, including beloved herbs such as mediterranean thyme, which pairs well with lamb, and the crystalline assistance of alderwood smoked sea salt, which adds a strong smoky flavor to meats, vegetables, and sand castles. Patrons with a specific dish in mind can hand their recipes off to friendly personal spice shoppers, who compile the necessary ingredients as their guests continue to browse seasonings or attempt to down a bottle of spanish paprika to win a bet.
5627 W Lovers Ln.
Dallas, Texas 75209