Vegetarians largely subsist on a plant-based diet until they swallow enough chlorophyll to begin photosynthesizing their own food. Take the first step with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a vegan meal for two (up to a $39.75 value)
- $37 for a vegan meal for four (up to a $79.50 value)<p>
The vegan meal includes the following for each pair:
- One shared appetizer (up to an $8.75 value), such as nachos or crispy battered soy protein with chipotle mayo
- Two entrees (up to a $14 value each), such as a grilled portabello sandwich with balsamic vinaigrette spread, thai red curry with veggies, or miso udon noodle soup with tofu
- Two sodas (up to a $1.50 value each)<p>
Though Loving Hut is part of an international group of restaurants spearheaded by Buddhist Supreme Master Ching Hai, each franchise, including the Ledgewood location, cultivates its menu according to local tastes. The result is a menu of thoughtfully crafted vegan fare. For instance, the cheese sauce that smothers macaroni and burgers is made in-house without dairy, and soy protein adds substance to a selection of sandwiches and noodle and rice dishes. All of this is served in a clean white interior lit by ornate golden chandeliers. On the walls hang floral paintings and a fish tank whose bubbles spell out "Thank you for not eating me".
85% of 120 customers recommend
“Great service, really good groupon deal, but even without that prices would have been very reasonable.”
“Very good meal and pretty fast service.”