Choose from Three Options
- $3 for admission for two adults ($6 value)
- $4 for family admission up to eight people ($10 value)
- $12 for one family membership ($25 value)
Lowell Area Historical Museum
The Lowell Area Historical Museum may have been founded in 1989, but its history stretches back to more than a century before. This is evidenced by its location, the Graham Home built in 1873, and its myriad exhibits, which share the stories of the Michigan town with visitors. Read on to learn more:
- Permanent Exhibits: There are four in all, including the Early History Room filled with Native American artifacts and the Retail and Industry Room that showcases the backstories of the town's businesses.
- Genealogy Explorations: Residents of the area can research their ancestry inside the museum.