All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$30 for a pub dinner for two (up to C$61.96 total value)
- C$51 for a pub dinner for four (up to C$101.94 total value)
Included with each option:
- One appetizer to share, excluding chicken wings (up to $13.99 value)
- One entree per person (up to $19.99 each)
- One dessert to share (up to $7.99 value)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 2016-07-01. Dine-in only. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only at location listed. Not valid for chicken wings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Lower Deck Clayton Park
Serving craft beers from Alexander Keith's brewery and endless pours of Nova Scotian hospitality, The Lower Deck keeps Halifax humming with live music and a pub menu anchored by local seafood. Read on for a rundown of The Lower Deck’s locations:
- Waterfront: Several generations of Halifax musicians have gotten their start at The Lower Deck's original pub, which opened in 1974.The pub curates a menu featuring burgers made from Alberta beef. And, in keeping with its location beside Woodside Ferry Terminla, there’s also plenty of local seafood.
- Clayton Park: Though not as close to the water as the aptly named Waterfront location, The Lower Deck Bar & Grill serves a similar menu. The Clayton Park spot also hosts a variety of live entertainment on weekends, when many diners could use a lullaby while they nap after Saturday and Sunday brunch.
- Red Stag Tavern: Located in the solid granite building that houses Alexander Keith's Brewery—one of the oldest operating breweries in North America—Red Stag Tavern serves its own brand of pub food in an historic (and hospitable, considering the rooftop patio) setting.