All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 19, 2017
· June 25, 2017
· June 25, 2017
What You'll Get
- Weekend Brunch for Two, at Clayton Park location only
- Weekend Brunch for Four, at Clayton Park location only
- Weekend Brunch for Six, at Clayton Park location only
- Two Weekend Brunch Items (up to $15.99 per person)
- Two Brunch Beverages (up to $4.78 per person)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Brunch hours are Saturday and Sunday only, 11AM - 3PM. Valid for Lower Deck, Clayton Park location only. Vouchers valid beginning January 1. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Lower Deck Clayton Park
Serving craft beers from Alexander Keith's brewery and endless pours of Nova Scotian hospitality, The Lower Deck keeps Halifax humming with live music and a pub menu anchored by local seafood. Read on for a rundown of The Lower Deck’s locations:
- Waterfront: Several generations of Halifax musicians have gotten their start at The Lower Deck's original pub, which opened in 1974.The pub curates a menu featuring burgers made from Alberta beef. And, in keeping with its location beside Woodside Ferry Terminla, there’s also plenty of local seafood.
- Clayton Park: Though not as close to the water as the aptly named Waterfront location, The Lower Deck Bar & Grill serves a similar menu. The Clayton Park spot also hosts a variety of live entertainment on weekends, when many diners could use a lullaby while they nap after Saturday and Sunday brunch.
- Red Stag Tavern: Located in the solid granite building that houses Alexander Keith's Brewery—one of the oldest operating breweries in North America—Red Stag Tavern serves its own brand of pub food in an historic (and hospitable, considering the rooftop patio) setting.