Neighborhood pub in Clayton Park serving tasty food and providing welcoming service offers weekend brunches
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Weekend Brunch for Two People, at Clayton Park location only
- Weekend Brunch for Four People, at Clayton Park location only
- Brunch items up to $15.99 per person
- One Brunch Beverage up to $5.00 per person
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Brunch hours are Saturday and Sunday only, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Valid for Lower Deck, Clayton Park location only. Brunch includes: brunch items up to $15.99 per person and one brunch beverage up to $5.00 per person. Not valid on Federal Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, St. Patrick's Day, or Easter. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Lower Deck Clayton Park
Serving craft beers from Alexander Keith's brewery and endless pours of Nova Scotian hospitality, The Lower Deck keeps Halifax humming with live music and a pub menu anchored by local seafood. Read on for a rundown of The Lower Deck’s locations:
- Waterfront: Several generations of Halifax musicians have gotten their start at The Lower Deck's original pub, which opened in 1974.The pub curates a menu featuring burgers made from Alberta beef. And, in keeping with its location beside Woodside Ferry Terminla, there’s also plenty of local seafood.
- Clayton Park: Though not as close to the water as the aptly named Waterfront location, The Lower Deck Bar & Grill serves a similar menu. The Clayton Park spot also hosts a variety of live entertainment on weekends, when many diners could use a lullaby while they nap after Saturday and Sunday brunch.
- Red Stag Tavern: Located in the solid granite building that houses Alexander Keith's Brewery—one of the oldest operating breweries in North America—Red Stag Tavern serves its own brand of pub food in an historic (and hospitable, considering the rooftop patio) setting.