For too many Americans, their de facto second home is an office, a car, or that one bear trap they keep falling for. Enjoy a home away from home away from home with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $50 for four hours of fly-fishing for one (a $100 value)
- $89 for four hours of fly-fishing for two (a $200 value)
- $99 for eight hours of fly-fishing for one (a $200 value)
- $120 for eight hours of fly-fishing for two (a $300 value)
- $149 for two days of fly-fishing for one (a $400 value)
- $179 for two days of fly-fishing for two (a $600 value)<p>
Each guest receives access to three bountiful lakes for several hours of catch-and-release fishing for rainbow trout, brown trout, and cut trout. Rods are not included with this deal.<p>
Lower Lake Ranch
With roots dating as far back as 1860, Lower Lake Ranch is steeped in western tradition 8,000 feet above sea level. The property’s 200 acres, adjacent to Colorado’s picturesque Staunton State Park and Pike National Forest, contain three lakes stocked with trout, private meadows, and 2 miles of creeks. Cozy cabins—some of which include fireplaces and whirlpools—provide a comfortable respite and ample Lincoln-Log replacement parts. Ranchers lead guided fly-fishing expeditions to capture the rainbow, brown, and cut trout that roam their lakes and the nearby Platte River.