$199 for 12 months of access to an online LSAT prep course ($699 value)
- Students can create a custom study schedule based on their exam date or complete the course at their own pace
- Video tutorials that identify and explain common logical principles
- Video explanations of over 1500 real LSAT questions
- E-books and study guides that cover core concepts
- Interactive access to instructors; ask a question and receive an answer underneath any tutorial or explanation
- Print or download official, released LSATs
After graduating from Harvard Law School, former roommates Ron DeSantis, Robert Fojo, and Rob Tauler found themselves tutoring many students who found their LSAT prep courses to be lacking. These law-school hopefuls were frustrated with the courses' high costs and unimpressive results. The trio figured they could do better, so they created LSAT Freedom, an online prep course.
LSAT Freedom has an unique methodology in that it helps students understand the difficult logical concepts that the LSAT tests and recognize those concepts as they appear on the exam. This approach does two things; first, a series of online video tutorials explain these concepts in a straightforward manner that students can understand. Second, the videos provide detailed explanations of the questions on past exams, and they explain specifically how these logical concepts appear in the questions. By watching these explanations and practicing with real LSAT questions over and over again, students can apply what they’ve learned and begin to recognize the logic on the exam.
This prep course features helpful study guides and more than 1,500 video explanations of real LSAT questions—all presented by Harvard Law grads whose scores were in the 99th percentile. Because everything takes place online, it's likely cheaper than many classroom courses and allows students to learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace.