Choose Between Two Options
- $49for a three-course prix fixe Italian meal for two ($75value)
- $95for a three-course prix fixe Italian meal for four ($150value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer - choice of fried zucchini or Caprese salad
- Two salads - choice of house or Caesar
- Two pasta dishes - choice of baked gnocchi, chicken parmigiana, Zuppa di Mussels, or Sausage Ala Napoli
- One dessert of choice (varies)
- One bottle of Vista Point wine
Lubrano’s Ristorante Italiano
Though his restaurant's menu of gourmet dishes suggests years spent in culinary schools, Paul Zoccola's most influential teacher was his mother. Even with seven children, she filled the family table with homemade dishes. Instilled with a desire to spread those recipes outside of his native Naples, Zoccola journeyed to America, where he started his first restaurant in New Jersey before opening Lubrano’s Ristorante Italiano in 2002.
Fifteen years from the opening of Lubranos, Zoccola decided it was time to bring new life to his original idea. Together with his partner, David Fowler, they have redesigned the interior of what used to be a family style Italian restaurant and given it new life and a new concept - Paolo's on 54. Traditional Italian food now meets a beautiful modern setting with nuances of old in the decor on the walls and the brickwork behind the bar. Craft cocktails made with freshly squeezed juices are the perfect start to your meal, boutique wine is now expertly paired with delicious pasta dishes and homemade desserts round off your evening with a traditional Italian espresso or cappuccino.