A tortilla makes a tasty foundation for tacos, a handy mousepad, and, if you draw a face on it, an ideal companion on fishing trips. Celebrate its versatility with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a prix fixe Mexican dinner for two (a $58.35 total value)
- $58 for a prix fixe Mexican dinner for four (a $116.70 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following from the prix fixe menu:
- One guacamole or empanada flight (up to a $12.95 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $6.75 value)
- One appetizer, such as nachos or flautas (up to an $8.75 value)
- Two entrees, such as chiles rellenos or pork tacos (up to a $29.90 value)<p>
In 1981, Luchita Galindo and her son Jorge began Luchita's, a humble family endeavor that focuses on fresh, authentic dishes. Over the course of 30 years, the Galindo family has continued to grow along with their restaurant, which began as a 24-seat eatery and currently occupies three locations throughout the Cleveland area.
Luchita's chefs work to maintain the family's vision while constantly seeking out new flavors to add to the menu. Their specialties include authentically prepared meats and seafood, such as shredded chicken simmered in a smoky sauce (tinga de pollo), tender strips of marinated steak (carne asada), and shrimp sautéed with potatoes, cactus, and poblano peppers (camarones borrachos). Chef Galindo also concocts vegetarian-friendly entrees, such as cheesy chiles rellenos, and tinkers with new recipes until—like a klutz unleashed on the stage of an awards show—he stumbles on a winner.