- VIP tickets to Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach
- When: Saturday, November 22, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Pompano Beach Community Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $60 for one VIP ticket (up to $120 value)
- $120 for two VIP tickets (up to $240 value)
- $240 for four VIP tickets (up to $480 value)
- Privileged view of stage
- Access to covered lounge area
- Meet-and-greet with VIP hosts
- Open wine and beer bar and light appetizers from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach
- Ellen Oléria: the winner of The Voice Brasil, who fuses Brazilian pop music with bossa nova, samba, axé, hip-hop, funk, and original poetry set to music; her self-titled album became one of the top-selling Brazilian albums of 2013
- Maria Vai Casoutras: groundbreaking all-female, percussion-based band from Brazil’s capitol city, who specialize in danceable rhythms and medleys of many different traditional styles
- Also playing: other reggae, samba, pagode and axé acts to be announced
- For the youngsters: a kids’ zone with games
- For the grownups/youngsters with credit cards: shopping from more than 100 local vendors and exhibitors; food and adult beverages
- For fans of sheer x-zone: a freestyle skateboarding tournament and dance performances