Choose from Four Options
- $35 for an Italian meal for two, valid Sunday-Friday (up to $73.85 total value)
- $70 for an Italian meal for four, valid Sunday-Friday (up to $147.70 total value)
- $40 for an Italian meal for two, valid Saturday (up to $73.85 total value)
- $80 for an Italian meal for four, valid Saturday (up to $147.70 total value)
The Italian meal includes the following for each pair
- One shared appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $26.95 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to an $8 value)
Click to see the full menu.
Swirls of steam escape from homemade pasta. Waiters pluck whites and reds from a wine rack nearly 190 bottles strong. Canary and cream linens swathe waiting tables. The dining room at Luciano's immerses diners in classy atmosphere, complemented by a menu of hearty Italian eats. Proprietor and Chef Luciano Savone fills the kitchen’s grills, stoves, and ovens with steaks, veal cutlets, chicken, and seafood to create classic dinner entrees or lighter lunch dishes. Friday and Saturday nights light up with live music, dancing, and laser-light shows that reenact The Italian Job.
What some people are buzzing about: