What You'll Get
Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Emperor Caligula famously elevated a plate of lasagna to the Roman Senate. Feast on political recipes with this Groupon to Luciano’s Ristoranti in Ludington. Choose between the following options:
- For $28, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $58.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
Two glasses of house wine (up to a $5.50 value each)<p>
- For $55, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $115.70 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- One bottle of house wine (up to a $20 value)<p>
At Luciano’s Ristoranti, native Sicilian Chef Leonardo draws upon his country’s culinary traditions to curate a menu of pizzas, homemade pastas, and meaty sandwiches. Morsels of fried calamari entrance prospectors with their crispy golden crust, and fresh mozzarella stratifies layers of fresh tomatoes and basil. Chefs slather 12-inch crusts with five types of cheese and creamy pesto, and tri-color angel-hair pasta weaves its way through scallops and shrimp. Homemade focaccia bread piled high with capicolla and mortadella tests hand strength like performing Moby Dick with shadow puppets. Between bites, dining companions clink glasses of house wines that include medium-bodied Tuscan chianti and crispy, fruity Sicilian pinot grigio.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.