Barbecue chefs identify themselves by the signature flavors of their sauces, which they brush onto slabs of meat and hand to police officers during routine traffic stops. Sample handcrafted piquancy with today’s Groupon to Luckie B’s Bar-B-Que in St. Petersburg. Choose from the following options:
For $10, you get $20 worth of barbecue fare from the original menu.
- For $25, you get dinner for two from The Oak Grill menu (up to a $53.90 total value), which includes:
- Two entrees with one side and house or caesar salad (up to a $35.90 value)
- One shared dessert (up to a $5 value)
Two glasses of house wine or draft beer (up to a $13 value)<p>
- For $28, you get a to-go Family Sampler barbecue package for carryout only (a $58.95 value), which includes:
- One rack of baby back ribs
- One whole smoked chicken
- 2 pounds of pulled pork and eight buns
- One pint of beans
- One pint of coleslaw
- One pint of potato salad
- One pint of barbecue sauce<p>
Luckie B’s Bar-B-Que keep napkins employed with succulent cuts of meat steeped in one of three signature sauces. The Family Sampler barbecue package recruits the restaurant’s staple plates for a to-go smorgasbord for eight, piling a rack of dry-rubbed baby back ribs alongside a rotisserie-smoked whole chicken. Eight buns, 2 pounds of pulled pork, and a detailed instruction manual enable diners to construct an octet of saucy sandwiches, and coleslaw, one of a trio of sides, adds a cool crunch to steamy entrees.
The Oak Grill menu is Luckie B’s most recent addition, introducing steak-house fare to its selection of barbecued morsels. Dining companions can trade hunks from 7-ounce fillets and 12-ounce rib eyes, or wade into opposing plates of grilled mountain trout and bacon-wrapped shrimp. Forks clink over a shared dessert that balances out savory entrees like a corncob pipe balances out Popeye’s hulking limbs, and meals settle into tummies along currents of house wine or draft beer such as Yuengling or Shiner Bock.
North East Park
4351 4th St. N
St. Petersburg, Florida 33703