Axe throwing game provides entertainment and fun for groups of friends or family
About This Deal
- Following a demonstration and safety briefing, guests can practice their aim, throwing axes to hit the target and competing with each other.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Restrictions: closed-toe shoes required. Minimum 4 participants per game.
#####Lucky Axe Throwing Atlanta’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The staff members wear masks at all times and their temperature is taken.
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized between sessions.
- Only groups of four are allowed to maintain appropriate distance.
- Guests are asked to wash their hands when they arrive.
- Guests are required to wear masks and their temperature is checked.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Lucky Axe Throwing Atlanta’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Lucky Axe Throwing Atlanta
Clients step into their inner Viking as they learn to hurl a 1.5lb. piece of spinning wood aiming for an elusive bullseye. As a group, participants work with trained “axeperts” for 1.5 hours to get a handle on the skill, picking up form, good approaches, and tips on nailing the bullseye. Once they feel comfortable, it’s time for a face-off where attendees compete in a group tournament that ends with the crowning of the Axe Throwing Champion. Whether a team-building exercise, birthday party, or a unique date night, the thrill of landing a bullseye while a screaming group of fellow axe-throwers cheers can be an exhilarating experience. The folks at Lucky Axe Throwing Atlanta have started their own leagues so enthusiasts can get their axe-throwing fix on the regular.