All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a brewery and distillery-tour package for two including 1.75-liter bottle of Cut Spike premium vodka ($48 total value)
- $40 for a brewery and distillery-tour package for four including two 1.75-liter bottles of Cut Spike premium vodka ($96 total value)
Each pair of tour-goers receives the following:
- Tour of the distillery and brewery for two ($6 value)
- One 1.75-liter bottle of Cut Spike premium vodka ($26 value)
- Two rocks glasses ($16 value)
- One cocktail-recipe card (complimentary)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Valid for public tours only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lucky Bucket Brewing Company & Cut Spike Distillery
In the days before kegs and bottles, beer enthusiasts would have to cart a bucket to their local brewery, fill it up, and carry it (gently) home. Lucky Bucket Brewing Company pays tribute to brewing history both in its name and its traditional brewing techniques.
Lucky Bucket’s flavorsome creations are crafted inside an 18,000-square-foot brew house with a friendly and familial atmosphere. Gleaming silver fermenters give birth to bottles of a pre-Prohibition-style lager, a pleasantly floral IPA, and the imperial oatmeal stout Certified Evil, and a revolving lineup of their locally-made beer is on tap, featuring the Conspiracy Series.
The facility operates a craft brewery, as well as Cut Spike Distillery, which turns out hand-crafted spirits such as Cut Spike Single-Malt Whiskey. The distillery ages its whiskey for two years in brand new American oak barrels.