All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Entry for Two People to Lucky Bucket BeerBQ with Take Home Souvenir Glasses
- Entry for Four People to Lucky Bucket BeerBQ with Take Home Souvenir Glasses
- One souvenir glass per person
- Barbecue, pizza, and other food available for purchase
- Live music from cover band Lemon Fresh Day
- A chance to try Lucky Bucket beers, including single-batch creation Children of the Corn
Takes place Friday, July 14, from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lucky Bucket Brewing Company & Cut Spike Distillery
In the days before kegs and bottles, beer enthusiasts would have to cart a bucket to their local brewery, fill it up, and carry it (gently) home. Lucky Bucket Brewing Company pays tribute to brewing history both in its name and its traditional brewing techniques.
Lucky Bucket’s flavorsome creations are crafted inside an 18,000-square-foot brew house with a friendly and familial atmosphere. Gleaming silver fermenters give birth to bottles of a pre-Prohibition-style lager, a pleasantly floral IPA, and the imperial oatmeal stout Certified Evil, and a revolving lineup of their locally-made beer is on tap, featuring the Conspiracy Series.
The facility operates a craft brewery, as well as Cut Spike Distillery, which turns out hand-crafted spirits such as Cut Spike Single-Malt Whiskey. The distillery ages its whiskey for two years in brand new American oak barrels.