Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $60 for dinner and a drag show for 2, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $120 value)
- $120 for dinner and a drag show for 4, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $240 value)
- $180 for dinner and a drag show for 6, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $360 value)
- $300 for dinner and a drag show for 10, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $600 value)
- $65 for dinner and a drag show for 2, valid Friday or Saturday at 5 or 10 p.m. (a $120 value)
- $130 for dinner and a drag show for 4, valid Friday or Saturday at 5 or 10 p.m. (a $240 value)
- $195 for dinner and a drag show for 6, valid Friday or Saturday at 5 or 10 p.m. (a $360 value)
- $325 for dinner and a drag show for 10, valid Friday or Saturday at 5 or 10 p.m. (a $600 value)
Dinner is a set four-couse menu featuring choices such as slow-braised pork belly, stir-fried tofu, and grilled lemongrass and galangal flank steak. The meal concludes with an assortment of desserts.
Lucky Cheng's — whose décor was immortalized in lush photos printed in NY Magazine — has billed itself as "the Drag Queen Capital of the Universe" since its inception 20 years ago, when it was still located in the East Village. Today, it sits amid the bustle of Times Square, but many aspects of the business still remain: lively drag cabaret, menus of pan-Asian fare, cocktails made with house-infused vodkas, and an ever-growing list of outrageous celebrity antics to make even the most seasoned tabloid reader blush. Under the soft, pink glow of delicate paper lanterns, Ashley Olsen allegedly threw a tantrum. On a break from filming The Wolf of Wall Street, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matthew McConaughey were rumored to carouse on Martin Scorsese's dime at a late-night bash. Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton were spotted here shooting scenes for an upcoming flick, and Ethan Hawke allegedly escaped here to nurse post-breakup wounds. And, enveloped in an all-red cabaret room, Britney Spears is said to have stormed the stage and plucked off the clothes of patrons competing in a boxers-or-briefs contest. Lucky Cheng's has also appeared on iconic small-screen shows, making cameos on favorites such as 30 Rock and Sex in the City.
But for all its association with Hollywood stars and Page Six-level shenanigans, Lucky Cheng's boasts plenty of drama of its own. The establishment's famed drag performers adorned in jewels, shimmering embroidery, and sharply contoured cheekbones bring their most incandescent selves to the stage every night, as diners enjoy pre-fixe meals and sometimes even join in on the act.
78% of 168 customers recommend
“Save some cash for the dances n put it on the envelope :)”
“Great place, enjoyed the entertainment but wasn't prepared for the 20% gratuity tax and extra tipping they want on top of that. Good was a huge plus+! :-)”
“Had a great fun at the show!”