All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 27, 2014
Reviewed December 18, 2013
Reviewed December 17, 2013
What You'll Get
Local pubs bring neighbors together, just like murdering a frankenstein. Sharpen your forks for this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more, valid Friday and Saturday
- $15 for $30 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $15 for $35 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more, valid Sunday and Monday
- $30 for $60 worth of pub food and drinks for four or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $30 for $70 worth of pub food and drinks for four or more, valid Sunday and Monday
The menu includes such starters as Dublin nachos topped with cheddar, bacon, tomato, and horseradish sour cream ($9.95), and crisp calamari ($10.95). Entrees range from marinated steak tips ($15.95) to Lucky's famous Reuben sandwich ($9.95) to lobster mac 'n' cheese (market price).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must purchase at least 1 food item. Not valid with any other promotions or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lucky's Bar & Grille
At Lucky's Bar & Grille, the crunch from hand cut potato chips, grilled pizza's brim with locally sourced toppings and chef's stir macaroni competes with the cheers from sports games on 16 flat-screen TVs. Grilled pizzas brim with locally sourced tomatoes and exotic toppings such as roasted corn and grilled eggplant, and chefs stir macaroni into thick cheddar cheese sauce. On Friday and Saturday nights, live acoustic music echoes off the hardwood floors as bartenders top off pints of 34 varieties of draft beer or pour wine varietals at the 35-foot granite-top bar. Guests can also host private functions on Lucky's deck.