All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 3, 2017
· Reviewed April 1, 2017
· Reviewed February 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for dinner for two with one appetizer, one pizza or two sandwiches, and two beverages ($27.95 value)
- $28 for dinner for four with two appetizers, two pizzas or four sandwiches, and four beverages ($55.90 value)
- $15 for a lunch pizza buffet for two, including soup, salad, soft drinks, and dessert ($24 value)
- $25 for a lunch pizza buffet for four, including soup, salad, soft drinks, and dessert ($48 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner option available Monday through Sunday after 2:00 pm; Lunch option available M-F 11:00am to 2:00pm; not valid for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lucy Blue Pizza
Lucy Blue Pizza began as a late-night pizza window, quelling the hunger of merrymakers in Cincinnati's Over-the-Rhine neighborhood as late as 4 a.m. It has since expanded its menu and its reach, opening multiple storefronts that still serve slices into the wee hours every Thursday through Saturday. Only now, diners can pair local draft beers with any number of pies. The traditionally minded might opt for the pepperoni or the garlicky blanco quatro fromaggia, while the more adventurous might choose the Thai chicken pizza, featuring a piquant sauce, carrots, scallions, mozzarella, and sesame seeds.