All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 20, 2017
· Reviewed December 16, 2017
· Reviewed December 12, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$15 for $30 worth of Italian dinner cuisine for two
$12 for $20 worth of Italian lunch or brunch cuisine
$25 for a Lugano Take Out Pack ($35 value)
The Take Out Pack, which serves 4–5 people, includes:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid towards other promotions. Not valid towards alcohol. Not valid for Mother's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lugano Ristorante
Located just 50 miles from Milan, southern Switzerland’s Lugano is the largest Italian-speaking city outside of Italy. This mesh of Swiss and Italian cultures was the inspiration for Lugano Ristorante. Owner Tom Havrish (of Swiss descent) serves casual, Italian-inspired fare complemented by an extensive wine list. Read on to learn about a few of the most notable offerings:
- Appetizer: Start with lightly breaded and fried calamari fritti served with fresh marinara sauce and Italian-style salsa.
- Soup: A dash of sherry wine is added to Italian-style tomato soup before chefs dust the dish with homemade parmesan croutons.
- Pasta: Ziti, succulent chicken and shrimp, caramelized onions, and Italian-cured bacon are baked in a rich lobster-cream sauce, then finished with a blend of Italian cheeses.
- Entree: Lugano offers an Italian spin on traditional shrimp and grits, sautéing shrimp, italian sausage, spicy capicola, and spinach in red wine, then placing it atop a bed of parmesan-basil polenta.
- Dessert: The torta cioccolata is composed of warm chocolate cake smothered in chocolate-walnut icing with vanilla ice cream.
- Cocktail: For a sweet libation, try the limoncello, featuring the namesake lemon liqueur blended with Bacardi Limon and Tuaca in a sugar-rimmed glass garnished with a lemon twist.