For centuries, pizza and pasta battled for the title of Italy’s most beloved dish, an honor that was ultimately bestowed upon Sophia Loren. Enjoy Italian excellence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for an Italian meal for two (up to a $27.76 total value)
- $26 for an Italian meal for four (up to a $55.52 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $4.99 value)
- Two entrees or one large pizza (up to an $18.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $1.89 value each)<p>
Appetizers of breaded portobello mushrooms or spicy popcorn chicken precede entrees such as fettuccini alfredo or pecan-crusted tilapia.<p>
Luigi’s Pizza & Pasta
The pizza-making pros at Luigi’s Pizza & Pasta eschew sugar, oil, and eye of newt when forging their healthy, grease-free dough, which they bake directly atop sizzling hot bricks. In addition to loading these freshly flung crusts with Canadian bacon, spinach, and roasted garlic, they crown pastas with hand-rolled meatballs and ladles of homemade meat and alfredo sauces. They also help diners conclude their meals with a sweet crescendo by infusing desserts with coffee liqueur and rich ganache.