Once relegated to windows and mirrors, glass now holds its own as an artistic medium due to its ability to discreetly slash the canvas of rival art-show pieces. Keep glass art on your side with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for a one-hour glass-blowing workshop for one (up to $90 value)
- $79 for a one-hour glass-blowing workshop for two (up to $180 value)
- $95 for a three-hour glass-blowing workshop for one (up to $195 value)
- $150 for a three-hour glass-blowing workshop for two (up to $390 value)
- $30 for a one-hour jewelry-making workshop for one (up to $80 value)
- $50 for a one-hour jewelry-making workshop for two (up to $160 value)
In the one-hour glass-blowing class, students make a pumpkin, paperweight, or ornament; in the three-hour class they do the same, and also create a tall tumbler, scalloped or footed bowl, vase, or another pumpkin. In the jewelry class, pupils mount glass onto silver backings and hardware to create a pendant, ring, or earrings. Glass and jewelry pieces need to cool overnight and may be picked up or shipped the next day.
Luke Adams Gifting Co.
Luke Adams's childhood talent for drawing spurred him toward an education in glasswork at the Massachusetts College of Art, where he honed his technique under artists from all over the country. Today, Luke molds his molten medium into colorful, one-of-a-kind starfish suncatchers, jewelry, and paperweights. Through jewelry-making and glassblowing classes, his studio spreads a passion for glass-oriented artistry, teaching students to shear and assemble artful shards, molding them into versatile, translucent building blocks similar to the kind used to by Gustave Eiffel to construct an ice-cube model of his infamous tower.
98% of 723 customers recommend
“This was the best hour, very enjoyable, loved my pumpkin, teacher was GREAT!”
“We had a wonderful time So much fun”