Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a meal for two (up to a $102 total value)
- One appetizer: crab robiolo in saffron cream (a $14 value)
- Two entrees: choose between tandoori-encrusted filet mignon or cedar-plank salmon (up to a $38 value each)
- One dessert: vanilla-bean crème brûlée with summer berries (a $12 value)<p>
$95 for a meal for four (up to a $204 total value)
- Two appetizers: crab robiolo in saffron cream (a $14 value each)
- Four entrees: choose between tandoori-encrusted filet mignon or cedar-plank salmon (up to a $38 value each)
- Two desserts: vanilla-bean crème brûlée with summer berries (a $12 value each)<p>
Lulav’s executive chef, Matthew Cooper, crafts dishes that bridge the Eastern and Western hemispheres to beguile taste buds with multicultural influences. Though the menu changes as regularly as a shape shifter at a speed-dating event, past delicacies have included pan-seared foie gras finished with lingonberry jam and New Zealand grass-fed veal chops. Cooper’s eclectic dishes pair with a carefully curated list of French, Italian, and California wines developed by wine-program specialist J. Matt Lile III, whose personal collection of more than 5,000 bottles speaks to the breadth and depth of varietals he brings to the restaurant.
Inside the historical Mathis Building, a Spanish Mission–style structure completed in 1929 on the eve of the stock-market crash, the Lulav crew cultivates an intimate yet festive atmosphere. Nightly specials include Martini Mondays, and a lounge fills up with live music, plush couches, and fluffy pillows poached from wild-furniture stores.
220 W 6th St.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201