What You Get
$59 for a dinner for two with beer or wine (up to $97 total value)
- One appetizer ($14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $57 value)
- Two glasses of beer or wine (up to $26 value)
Dinner kicks off with a gourmet snack, such as four-cheese fritters with prosciutto and red-pepper jam, or wild shrimp with romesco sauce. The meal commences with entrees such as rib-eye steaks, eggplant-zucchini rollatini, or scottish salmon with miso butter. See the menu. Beer or wine complements the dinner. See the beer and wine lists.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
LuLu & Me
Less is more at LuLu & Me. Although the menu is replete with Mediterranean, Asian, and New American influences, chefs exercise restraint and limit themselves to a handful of ingredients in each dish. This approach allows them to create dynamic contrasts—as in the case of the restaurant's savory mussels accented with lemongrass and ginger—or harmonious pairings, as in its fettuccine with porcini, shiitake, and cremini mushrooms, which work together to create a complex, savory dish.
In the Press
- NY Magazine: ". . . Refreshingly, no menu items contain more than three ingredients. Hallelujah!"
- Thrillist: "This sexy Flatiron sleeve's offering an Italian take on the gastropub."
- Gotham magazine: "A thick, to the tooth fettuccine with delectable porcini, shiitake, and crimini mushrooms and fresh tomato was one of the best bites we’ve had so far this year."
A Peek Inside
With its dark wooden floorboards and intimate lighting, the dining room mirrors highlight the understated simplicity of its menu. Earth tones characterize most of the space, surrounding diners with exposed brickwork and taupe-hued walls. While lounging in this subdued ambiance, guests can sip classic or imaginative cocktails or international wines, which range from a bright Spanish albariño to a deep Italian aglianico.