Customers follow immersive at-home cacao-making and tasting experience
About This Deal
Lulur Retreats invites a guest and up to 3 friends, family, or loved ones (4 total for the retail price of one) on an exhilarating adventure to explore and experience the amazing benefits of cacao. Each group will be telematically transported together deep into the rain forest where hosts and guests will guide step by step through a cinematic mind quest that reveals untold secrets to help rejuvenate the mind & body with hands-on tasting rituals that unleash the wondrous powers of cacao. The cacao spa experience will provide guests with the tools and tutoring to continue wellness practices daily, weekly, or whenever they feel the need. Furthering a special bond with group members to bring joy from your harmonious experience that will create memories to last a lifetime.
- Virtual/Global interactive immersive experiences that captivate audiences: not a typical Chocolate or Cacao Making and Tasting experience, a 24/7 virtually accessible heightened experiential event featuring cinematic engagement "Cultural Art Emersion " with a focus on sequenced activities of body rebalancing and regeneration.
- Virtual + hands-on experience in the ancient art of cacao making cacao therapy, with cacao tastings from three countries. Participants are visually transported via a cinematic depiction and hands-on engagement of the ancient art, preparation, and process of making cacao via a ceremony of the drink now called Hot-Chocolate in modern times.
- Included: three unique Cacao Chocolate samples sustainably farmed from 3 different countries, detailed directions on how to access your private online experience suite, and what prep items are needed to perform making the cacao, as well as tips such as how to decorate and dress to enhance the special event.
People need a break from life’s challenges and added stress especially from the last two years and it doesn’t look like the turmoil is going away anytime soon. Lulur’s Cacao Spa experiences are a way to destress, relax and enjoy some moments of comfort and relief through cacao ceremonies. No prior experience is necessary to participate and enjoy a cacao tasting ceremony. The cacao makers and ritual practitioners have been tutored by tribal elders to help facilitate a journey with cacao into a peaceful meditative and potentially euphoric state of mind. Cacao is a superfood with the rare distinction of agreement between ancient myth and modern medicine for its regenerative and restorative properties. As early as 2000 BC Aztec and Mayan cultures revered cacao as food, medicine and even currency. Today scientists from schools as prestigious as Harvard confirm:
- Cacao’s polyphenolic compounds may have beneficial effects on mental health including, behavior, improved mood, decreased depression, and enhanced cognition.
- Theobromine a stimulant found in cacao is a great pick-me-up such as coffee with longer-lasting effects and without the crash and burn associated with caffeine.
- Consuming cacao’s flavonols, antioxidants, and other essential minerals every day made significant improvements on tests that measured attention, executive function, and memory.
Cacao samples and virtually interactive programs provide answers to the who, what, when, where, why's, and how's of Cacao. Takin guests into a deeper understanding of cacao to understand the reflection of the value and reverence for cacao. To further define the word Cacao "Theobroma", which means "Food of the gods"
- Included: Four sustainably farmed Cacao Chocolate samples sent by mail to your group participants with detailed directions on how to access your private online experience suite, and what preparation items are needed to perform making the cacao, as well as tips such as how to set-up your space, decorate and dress to enhance the special event.
- 24/7 virtually accessible, globally interactive, immersive experience captivates, enrichens, and invigorates participants! It’s not a typical Chocolate or Cacao Making and Tasting; it’s a heightened experiential event featuring cinematic engagement “Cultural Art Emersion “ with a focus on sequenced activities of body rebalancing & regeneration.
- A virtual + hands-on experience in the ancient art of cacao making, cacao therapy, plus samples for cacao tastings. Participants are visually transported via a cinematic depiction to explore the indigenous knowledge and ancient wisdom passed down from generation to generation. Our guides, cacao makers or ritual practitioners have visited the lands and been tutored by the tribal elders. They will teach you how to perform the ceremonial practices, intentioned preparation, and processes of the art of making and enjoying the benefits of cacao long abandoned by most modern-day chocolatiers.
WHAT YOU GET
Social engagement enhancement is a unique part of this event allowing people to come together in a private virtual suite to explore a new type of virtual live-interface-engagement designed to wake up the senses and have inspiring results. The quality cacao you’ll receive in your gift package can be prepared for Children and Adults.
- 4 cacao gift experiences packages including 4 ethically sourced cacao samples to make, perform, and enhance your cacao ceremony.
- 4 keys to access your private virtually interactive suite that enables your group to come together from across the country or around the world to see & hear each other in real-time via webcams to enjoy the cinematic and instructional portions of your experience.
- 4 private, safe, and secure AI Suite accesses will be granted for 1 hour to enjoy your group's shared experience. Get together anytime, any day over 6 months after purchase for an enjoyable, personal Face-to-Face experience with benefits for life. From Aztec & Mayan shamans to today’s spiritualists to Harvard scientists cacao has been proven to provide mind-easing, brain-boosting, and mood-enhancing benefits, to release feel-good chemicals naturally.
Must have an internet connection to attend
About LuLur Retreats
Extreme Engagement - founder/creator of the experiences has extensive background working with event product engagement and showcase merchandising for major fashion marts, magazines, convention centers, and Celebrity agencies. These experiences bring forward what is used in the design and production of pressroom product engagement suites for buyer, media guests and industry VIP persons. Even more elaborate complex product engagements are done in celebrity lead-up events for the Emmys, Academy Awards, Olympics, etc. LuLur Virtual Experiences are available as Gift Product Experiences and invite guests into a virtual space from wherever they are in the world. To participate, guests need only purchase a LuLur Virtual Kit, tune in via computer and bask in the energy flow. To heighten the experience we encourage our virtual guests to dress for the occasion!