Non-invasive laser light targets localized fat deposits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: abdomen, flanks, buttocks, arms, thighs, calves, neck, back, and chin89
- Staff qualifications: health care providers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All treatments must be used within 365 days of the first treatment. Upgrades and add-ons are available and should be negotiated directly with merchant prior to appointment. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid with insurance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Luminox Healthcare Services
Luminox Healthcare Services is a new health and beauty salon on Maryland's aesthetic map. Established in 2018, the facility offers a wide variety of cosmetic services. Whether it's skin tightening, cellulite reduction, skin rejuvenation, or hair removal, Luminox Healthcare Services got you covered on all fronts. At Luminox Healthcare Services, "we believe the way you look influences the way you feel."